Monday 19 March 2012

Cookies and Cream

Well, all that Tea-Pot talk made me feel like a Coffee. I do love Tea, but I do likes ma coffee. White no sugar. About 6months ago, Cafe Nero started doing the best blended coffee drink ever- and I officially switched my regular Starbuck's coffee based blended cream Frappuccino (bit of a mouthful, I know) to Nero's triumphant 'Affogato'- 2 shots of espresso, blended ice and ice-cream- Yowsa- it's good. 

Sadly since Christmas, the Affogato has been removed from the Nero menu- Why, Nero, why? And have been forced to make my own…albeit tastier alternative; two heavy duty scoops of Cornish Ice-cream, a hit of some strong coffee and a couple of snaps of biscotti. Note I've replaced the blended ice with more ice-cream (who wouldn't, right?). 

Hello heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment