Monday 12 March 2012

Cookie Monster

It was my brother-in-law's birthday this weekend (shout out to not-so-little Zayn!), and we all assembled to help celebrate his special day…and eat some cake! My sister-in-law, Eva did a righteous job with the birthday cake this year and also made some tasty little biscuits to accompany them. Having sufficiently stuffed my face all of saturday and…most of sunday with these, I returned home with a appetite for eating some more!

On the way home we made a pit stop at our beloved Turkish store, bought some bread and other goodies and found a great little offer for lemons. Come monday morning, I thought "I'm gonna make me some tangy lemon biscuits".

And here they are- soft and almost cake like in the middle with a crunchy edge. Oh man, knew I should have made a bigger batch...

Going, going, gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment